Sunday, August 28, 2011

Introduce

Today it is a shiny Sunday. However, I am now stuck in the screen wondering how to introduce myself. I am a Vietnamese young woman who is single and still looking for a man ^^.  I was spending five years in France before coming to the U.S. My goal in life is really simple which is to graduate master degree in chemistry then get a good job with a good salary to pay for my bills and travel once a year. I am really nice person but timid. At the first sight, people say I am kind of difficult to hang out. By coming and talking to me, you will see how friendly I am. I just don’t know how to joke.
I am glad to introduce one of my lovely classmates named Huyen. She comes from Vietnam just like I do. She begins studying at ALP last semester. Her biggest aspiration in life is to run her own business and become rich. According to her, some never likes to spend his or her whole life working for somebody, he or she always dreams of becoming entrepreneur. She knows that “a goal without a plan is just a wish” therefore she is working hard to achieve this goal. Good luck to her.
Jeannine

6 comments:

  1. I always feel that you are friendly^^
    Can you teach me French?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you will find a nice man soon. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that was funny :) that you were stuck on the screen :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will try to find a lot of handsome boys for u just say what kinds do u want American ????? Asian ??? Arabian???

    ReplyDelete
  5. The picture you posted in this entry is so cute. I like it! ^^
    Thank you for your wish!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for your blessing,hahaha,glad to meet you

    ReplyDelete