Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Journal 8: Optimistic Quote

Winston Churchill once said,"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty." This quote has truly represented the real world. Actually, everything has a positive and negative aspects. So one issue either positive or negative depends on how people see through it. For instance, to turn an opportunity into a success is never an easy work. An optimist will consider the difficulties as necessary challenges to be successful while a pessimist will see the contrary.
I agree with this statement since it can be applied for every single field in life such as at work, study. For example, there are always the competition at work. An optimist knows that competition will give him or her a chance to be success. Indeed, if he or she can overcome this challenge, he or she will get a higher position in his or her company and earn more money. Meanwhile, a pessimist consider getting the higher position in a company is unreal since a huge difficulty is always ahead.
I consider myself as a pessimist because I always think about the worst part of a situation. I always see the difficulties on everything such as working, studying until I have them done. In addition, one of my optimist friends tells me what is your future is less important than how you act for your future. Therefore you need to do your best and so all. However, I would say the result is the most important. If you cannot obtain your goal, all your efforts are worth for nothing.

7 comments:

  1. I think you are still optimist because you try to do the difficulties to overcome them. You just doubt whether they can be done as well as the not good result will happen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I told you, 5 years later, you will see everything will be better than you dreamed. So of course, try hard but do not worry. See your smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you can still prepare for the worst while you hope for the best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I perceive that you are smart that you can feel many phenomenon with your mind. From the time we stand together, I find you are not so pessimistic, now you have overcome the difficulties of the TOFEL TEST.right?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish you are optimist, honey...

    ReplyDelete
  6. you can do everything!! because you're so optimist!! hahaha I like your personality!

    ReplyDelete